ARG 5411 39866381

DUBAI +971 58 820 1632

  • 1 bedroom from USD 604,172
  • Pay 65% to receive the property and finance the remaining 35% over 2 years
  • Studios and 1 & 2-bedroom apartments 
  • Excellent location in a commercial area 200 meters from the sea
  • Tourist-favorite area!
  • Ideal for vacation use and rental for tourism
  • Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
  • World-class amenities
WHERE THE SKY MEETS THE SEA

Di Salvo Realty presents a 25-story residential tower located in the heart of the iconic Dubai Marina, offering modern designs, panoramic views, and top-notch amenities for a lifestyle of elegance and prestige.

In the building, you can find a variety of residences designed with high-quality finishes and elegant details. From studios to 1 and 2-bedroom units, these apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the spaces with natural light and provide stunning views of the marina and the Gulf.

Residents have access to world-class amenities, from the rooftop infinity pool to the modern fitness center or the spa for rest and relaxation.

The tower is not only a dream home but also a great investment opportunity. The high demand for properties and houses for sale in Dubai Marina has created a thriving real estate market.

Location

The building is located in Dubai Marina, in an enclave with a nearby beach, yacht moorings, lively restaurants, global malls, and pop-up markets, all in a community-minded neighborhood blended with the charisma of a truly international city.

The residences offer easy access to all of Dubai’s business districts, beautiful beaches, and luxurious shopping and dining destinations, including the 36,000 m2 Dubai Marina Mall with its 130 stores and waterfront dining. All are accessible on foot, by vehicle, and through conveniently located public transport links.

Previous
Next

PROXIMITY TO:

  • 5 Minutes from Jumeirah Beach
  • 5 Minutes from Dubai Marina Mall
  • 5 Minutes from The Palm Jumeirah
  • 8 Minutes from Emirates Golf Club
  • 15 Minutes from Dubai Investment Park
  • 18 Minutes from Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall
  • 18 Minutes from Downtown Dubai
  • 20 Minutes from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
  • 24 Minutes from Dubai International Airport

Amenities & services

  • Rooftop swimming pool
  • Gym 
  • Yoga room
  • Steam
  • Sauna
  • Restaurant & Coffee shops 
  • Smart Home System
  • Green spaces
Previous
Next
Previous
Next
WHY INVEST IN DUBAI?
  • Tax-free environment 
  • Booming economy 
  • Safe and stable city 
  • Robust tourism industry 
  • Strong rental market 
  • Competitive property prices 
  • Strong return on investment 
  • World-Class developers

OPPORTUNITY SUMMARY

  • Residential tower on the Dubai Marina canal 
  • 1 bedroom from USD 604,172
  • Pay 65% to receive the property and finance the remaining 35% over 2 years
  • Studios and 1 & 2-bedroom apartments 
  • Excellent location in a commercial area 200 meters from the sea
  • Tourist-favorite area!
  • Ideal for vacation use and rental for tourism
  • Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
  • World-class amenities
  • Immediate Hand over!
Previous
Next

For more information fill in the form below.

Scroll to Top